CARES Systems Bring HIV Monitoring to a Higher Level of Automation
By focusing on innovative, yet affordable solutions for HIV monitoring, Beckman Coulter supports the UNAIDS 90-90-90 target to ensure that by the year 2020, 90% of people living with HIV will know their HIV status, 90% of people with diagnosed HIV infection will receive sustained antiretroviral therapy, and 90% of all people receiving antiretroviral therapy will have viral suppression.1
Putting The Power of Science Where It’s needed Most
Drawing from our history as leading biomedical life science companies, we’ve collaborated with healthcare leaders to develop breakthrough HIV monitoring solutions that contribute directly to the treatment process.
Your mission for timely HIV monitoring impacting treatment decisions in regions hardest hit by the disease, is what drives Beckman Coulter. At Beckman Coulter, we’re bringing a world of CARES to a world in need.
HIV Patient Management Solutions
By providing innovative solutions, Beckman Coulter’s CARES Systems brings monitoring of CD4+ lymphocytes and viral load levels to a higher level of automation.
To successfully optimize your laboratory, nothing is more important than choosing the right partner. When you select Beckman Coulter, you get a proactive collaborator to create innovative solutions for your everyday challenges. It‘s a partnership that will provide the tools to improve the quality, workflow and operational efficiency of your laboratory, every step of the way.
WHO Prequalification of CD4 Instrument
The AQUIOS CL flow cytometer has been accepted by the World Health Organization (WHO) Prequalification of In Vitro Diagnostics Programme. It can now be used specifically for the immunologic assessment of patients having, or suspected of having, immune deficiency.
Freeing up Your Skilled Operators
Many traditional flow-cytometry systems require either manual or semi-automated preparation of samples, manual creation of work lists, manual data review, and manual tabulation of numerical data.
The PLG Breakthrough from South Africa
Monitoring CD4 lymphocyte counts is essential in providing critical information that impacts patient care.
1. 90-90-90 An ambitious treatment target to help end the AIDS epidemic - UNAIDS / JC2684 (English original, October 2014)
2. Dxn VERIS Molecular Diagnostics System – Workflow Redesigned: Faster, Smarter and More Productive; Scientific Evidence Pack Version 6 References Summary November 2016: BK-51983
3. PLG: B43671: System Guide_PLG Application for the AQUIOS CL Flow Cytometer
4. B26364: Aquios Tetra System Guide
5. FLOW-1131WP10.15-A: Comparing the Aquios CL flow cytometer, the FACSCalibur flow cytometer, and the Unicel DxH800 hematology analyzer Tetra applications.
6. BR-51666: UniCel DxI Access Immunoassay Systems
7. DS-51051: AU5800 Clinical Chemistry Systems